The LEGO Classic Medium Creative Brick Box is a great starter set for introducing your children to LEGO. It’s also perfect for creative LEGO enthusiasts who love to build up their projects from scratch. This is just the perfect gift for anyone starting out with LEGO or for anyone who just love LEGO. The box includes bricks, tires, wheel rims and more, and can be used to build endless LEGO structures. The only limit is your child’s imagination.
- Recommended Ages = 4 years and older
- Total Pieces = 484
- A wide range of LEGO bricks in 35 different colors
- 18 tires
- 18 wheel rims
- 1 window with frame
- 3 sets of eyes
- 1 green 3 inch by 6 inch base plate
- 1 plastic storage box
- Versatile: One of the best things about the LEGO Classic Medium Creative Brick Box is its range of building options. It can be used to create buildings, characters, vehicles and more. Not only is it lots of fun to play with but it’s also a great tool for encouraging your kids to exercise their creativity.
- Brick Separator: If you’ve used LEGO before, you’ve probably experienced the frustration of 2 thin LEGO blocks being locked together and being unable to separate them with your fingers. The LEGO Classic Medium Creative Brick Box includes an ingenious brick separator tool which solves this common problem by allowing the LEGO blocks to be easily levered apart.
- Detailed Instruction Booklet: Another cool thing about the LEGO Classic Medium Creative Brick Box is that it comes with a high quality instruction booklet that’s full of creative LEGO building ideas that can be completed using this set. The set also comes with links to additional online building instructions that your child can use for further inspiration once they’ve finished going through all the ideas in the booklet.
Things To Consider
- No LEGO Figures: One area where the LEGO Classic Medium Creative Brick Box could be improved is LEGO figures. While you can create characters using the LEGO blocks in the set, it doesn’t actually include any traditional LEGO figures. So, if you decide to buy this set, make sure you grab a set of LEGO figures to go with it.
If your child loves LEGO or simply loves creating, the LEGO Classic Medium Creative Brick Box will be perfect for them. The sheer volume of things you can build will keep them entertained for a long time and they’ll get lots of value from this set.
Lego Classic Large Creative Brick Box